Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hot Blonde Brazilian Bank Teller Amoeba

I am here again..

Amoeba breaking wind,
non-upgraded, fixed lumbar bmw seat
hole filled with black plug
[wink]

I am Amoeba
hear me roar.

I could paint a really cool picture
anytime I am in Starbucks shopping.
Like, I am having this fantasy about a
Brazilian bank-teller

she's a bank teller

blonde amoeba

tube-top

I'm cashing checks
and she sounds like
some 70's comedian
talking about her pussy

I'm all

"lens-cap"
"hyper-procedure"
"matter-ghetto-utopia"

She's all

"pussy-mafia"
"I saw your BMW.."
"Tube-Top"

and that is when the

Shiva-Turkey-Molecule example
burns through the post-man's eyelids

It's like the postman
who always rings twice
has returned to Starbucks

in his mermaid-mobile

Where I am still sitting there
with the Advil crowd

trying to paint this picture
on a bulldozer scoop in the parking lot

a painting of this obscure
French poet of the 17th century
not Ronsard

this poet who hangs out by the fire
spitting

In America
people don't like the French
nor being told
that humans are like

Amoebas with internal crutch-assemblages

They are already all like

"my manatee"
"super quantum"
"spin brigades are doubling"

and then I am just so
like into Starbucks,
my Wives of Merry Windsor knots,
these memories of woodchucks

It's a huge hangover I get
from being wet inside
like a bank teller

I'm all, like I say something inane like
"He's a professor.."
when she shows me her

comedic principle..

3 comments:

  1. her comedic principle...
    yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Lanny,

    I just stole this fine amoebic pome for me lower half. What's your aperture?


    Linh

    ReplyDelete
  3. aperture?
    phanero2012 at gmail dot com?

    ReplyDelete

Irrony Observes The Earthing.