Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To study Long Silence




They did not work at Nike
like the Ethiopian I knew
who blew up bladders with a machine
for the Nike Air Shoe

[shake your money in your pocket]

I took him down to Powell's
where we both stood and read
and I showed him a book about
his homeland

[shake your money in your pocket]

which said
things he
was impressed
bye
and
then he spoke

about the lion's
mane shoulders

the people
of the people

of the hunters
of the hunters

I imagine dried turkey
pressed into the shape
of an engine
and tattooed pilgrims
cooing to rockabilly
in an odd fogged morn

the silent contemplative samurai
practices
on a rolling column in space
laid down on its side

good wood
Lady G.W.

Gawain
the unique and twisting
mytholecule

brasheen

hand near to sabre
my mad laugh
apophatic apotropical

bronzed number bunnies
i represent
by repression

I am beginning ,
oh well...

(Shakymuni with Earth-touching gesture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.