Tuesday, February 17, 2015

To the clicque of hooves on the cobbles by Tevere


the frankfurter made from ashpaste
which
covered in its bagelschnitzel
must be waorm
at the bedroll base of the brain
this chinchilla horse
I take thee for mine ankhfaurther
and I take thee
ash homunculi
with your chinchilla tricorne
bleeding
why is a bloodnet
the sum
between the elongatated
donkey
whose stubborn linquistic claw
virfodes


these statutes
all dream
of my covered face


i once went naked as you
but attracted
hemogoblins
now in the home
i sheathe my forn
in cations
of fine teak
ringletted sarcophaguys


this is a mint julep
from an elderly werewolf
roger
will you take it
to kentucky?


when nature sees red
it isn't naturally communism
space allows
for many potentially stupid ideas
all to become sucesses
or fey lures
to green keys

how did we get to that place again in the code
where narcissus
and marsyas
are the same person
and we lay there in a pool of blood
gazing lovingly
at our skinless

reflexive
girldle


thank god
the ground possum is here!


girdle
girdle
on a satan poodle
and make him a delivery truck
chasing its own
tale


Happy Golem daze!
(ghosts move about me patched with histories)


I can't see the flourish for the sneeze!


I wish you'd let me be your poet laureate
inside a horse girldle.

BoooKoo
Harem
Underpants
and things.
Capoquadri.


I can't get the picture out of my head.
My brain is a lumpy grey unicorn
and the horn is pushing out!



Welcome to Terraforming 1901.
We will be your interleaders
smelling of urine cosmoknots.


I wish you the best of LUG!


yes,
but what will they do in return?


I'll play the origami harmonica
to crippled whale children!
and live with Jacobite monkeys!


If I am an idea
then you are two blind eyes..


Yes! I hate the way you hate!
I hate you for hating!
I love only

the ashen
waterlilies
of frog jelly.


What if the sun disk she wore
was actually a large head-mounted lens..
and those special acolytes
were the ones with their faces melted off
in the procession..


All sculture
is Randptchure!


I like its synthetic
weasel breath noises..


for desert herpes
and ISTLAME.


mostle people dontle realizle
that today
is SEMIOTIKONDWANNA!



I just now learned
that I was looking in the mirror
even when I turned into a cotton gin rummy 
soldier chocolate.


I feel like
drinking
myself.


The long poem
is
The long poem.


a
a
just a
just a 
fluffy day
and the great balcony
upon a wide
and unknown universe


coffin cricket!


This punch line
is no joke.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.