Saturday, April 11, 2009

Doggy





I imagine Dolphin sounds
during the Rollerderby

I imagine James Caan
in Logan's Run.

I imagine Dick Powell
meeting Raymond Roussel

"at Mussolini's place"

and him showing them
that trick with the needle
and thread, and thread,
and whatever.

It's funny, that when
I was a kid in Sand Francisco
you could get a fake Newspaper
that said something like

LANNY QUARLES DINES
WITH RACQUEL WELCH

but then I did
actually have dinner
with her

and Ann Margaret
together

"all up in Halston
like
a Schnauzer
called 'Captain'"

because

I'm rich
and beautiful

Need I say more?

Need.
Is.
Saying.

WTF
is saying something.

Dick Powell
somehow
actually seems
still
very
Raymond Roussel.

That is about
the whole
feeling
the American
or even Canadian
Avant'Garde
will ever even
hope to get.

That Whiskey
is more famous
than poetry
or art.

1 comment:

  1. I know where to find a lot of

    Chin ease medi signs!

    You should just keep chewing the fat with

    YOUR MOTHER!

    ReplyDelete

Irrony Observes The Earthing.