Monday, April 20, 2009

Sad Parable of Dream, Happy Night of Daze



bizarre Rabelais cancer nanosolar singularity

New Comment:

I am in love with Venice, and I will marry

V
E
N
U
S

The Sun is every
The Sun is evening
The sooner the blottery

bizarre Rabelais cancer nanosolar singularity

Venus,
you who were solvent in my mercury, my ugliness, my sweat, or sweetness
rebounded

We wed.
Werewed

We were wed, in the, dungeon.

The dun geon, the brown earth,

of the geod
the geon

dog noggin

the Nigon God.

Nikon is God.
Camera is affect.
Comet is actuary.

Actually, I did Mary
Venice.

Eurospy.

Amer Ican

Am Erro.
I cann.

I am marrow, Maldoror, E-roar.

Lion Bonds.

Maturity in affect seconds backwards.

Driving insanely onward.

on ward.
in word.

dronin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.