Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dinky Inky Distortions, A Horse Doctor's Lament..

Groucho, you are the Pharaoh
inside the gilded jellybean...

O Courage!
If my heart is like a drunken chicken,
changing colors in the snow, and
if my heart's heart

is another chicken
whose head is a vortex,
a shet or shem of M,

Let horse balls
be seen under a microscope
Let horse balls
be more like Busby Berkeley

Let this grouchy confection
be happy and forgive itself
or

give away all the poison things
for free..

I'm worried.
I'm worried I may not live up
to your expectations, or my own,

I can't concentrate.

There's a damn horse between us!

But everything's gonna be alright.

[Harpo said so..]

2 comments:

  1. Lanny,

    Corage, mon vieux!

    Harpo has never been wrong yet.

    ReplyDelete

Irrony Observes The Earthing.