Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brain Edgar Wallace!



I wish to be alone now, but
you are here. My niece is also
hearing this.

I sense that there are
bloody organs.

I am the avenger of organs.
What diamonds?

Are you frightened?
I can be anyone.

If we are to hide
these knights
within the office..

Come in..
Your whiskers
look like Scotland.

Come in. Pour yourself
a drink. A dark shadow..

I was in the bushes
following a love call.

Thanks. My hobby.
Is mating calls.

Maybe a book
will be strangled.

Your neighbor
is a poet.

Your neighbor
is shuddering.
Why?

I'm very happy.

Far from the hustle
and bustle.

You will be the rabbit.
You will be the lunatic.

Everyone got killed.
Good night.

I never want to be
alone
in this dreary old castle.

But isn't the organ
music...

?
There is something stirring.
Lack?

Nothing.
I heard footsteps.

I often
think of my niece.

London?
The diamonds
are packed in a
leather rose.

There is something
awfully moody.

Your drink?

Would you like to see the body,
Gerard?

[laughter. as at a party.]

May I have one of your
cigars?

There he is!

BRAIN EDGAR WALLACE!

End of recording.
Bombs away!

Who are you?
Beastly.

You're a fine young lad.
Honeycombed.

1 comment:

Irrony Observes The Earthing.