Thursday, December 31, 2009

The genus is confined to North America, the center of its distribution in California.

And I do not know the history
of the American domesticated housepoem,
nor do I know the story
of the American historical wildpoem,
but I can guess.

I do not know, but I do know
that when a cold heartedly
warm hearted person meets
a warm heartedly cold hearted
person, it is love
at first bite.

When it is being other,
I touch it with a stick.

When otherness is jiggling near,
and almost menacing, I touch it
with a stick.

When otherness slides up
the stick, Steve McQueen Blob
Racecar heart

of deomestic wildpeom

I touch it
with a stick.

And the stick is from
a Ceanothus tree.

A small tree
like me
once wild
now free
in domesticity
living in the
otherness
of the housepoem,
in the American
historical wildhouse.

Here comes a bum to take my bottles.
Here comes an American wild domestic bumpoem
to take my historical domesticated housebottles,
now free.

Free of me.

I lay
like Rip Van Winkle
in the eye of the twinkle,
I just lay there

and grow.

1 comment:

Irrony Observes The Earthing.