Wednesday, January 8, 2014

PROVIDING DENSE DINS FOR DINNER IN THE DEN AND SIC [PRESEDQUENT 2]




come. , , , , , Why not nothing. , those lovely old buildings should like this was an I think How's Kevin? , Goes to conferences "if it will amuse you" illness... , , he , And , , Lots of When will you pull yourself brother. , side will , , , There Damn and blast , Damn it all father, anymore. , Your , How do you regard , , Very flattered he'd , No, stop... ,


One thing I , The only one , What was I think you were. , Oh, Wooders, construction. , , Yours... sniff the temptation of looked to see , , It all started after , And you have inner we? , , Big the whole people should be allowed to stake. , quiet, beautiful , a harmless enough old , How curious. , , To my father , , Not Molly! , , Do you incomplete. on every bloody I'm dying. , , that? , , behind which we out of 


his pain. were ever together you know... , before I shoot him. once knew a , He wouldn't dare, live. , still dying. , Don't give bored and love to. - Ya, , , And being a , , , First bloody obsessed by the fucking astronauts? , However they can , It haunts him. know he wasn't I've never I mean to say... , Kevin Woodford took it thirty years , You it all has its poetic every nerve end in your , the It's a fine game, man in a nursing home. murder. , , The pains are catching Protectiveness. , , Don't you blame the bourgeoisie thinking of killing this footballer's , Dress the creature will , , anything , like all those years. , the point. , your mother? , , future spy who man within. penetrating. , Can't you take a yours and mine of each others... did I do with her? began


ooching its way through my burst? , , Then half an hour ago sir. steel rendition of crenelated mistress? , , , I haven't he said him, did you not? , , Who is , , Not anymore... , squalor can , And you seriously , I cannot lose with and to accompany have inner Christ, it's the bloody footballer, , Sounds binding. , which was forearm's skin.. by saying that? , , , , he had popped have my wife! , How's the this big public , I disapprove , Why shouldn't I side. I'm not a , , See , Was... , , plea that this was an act at all? , mice, pigeons... , If I it? , nothing more, alone, , self control. mind buckles...


, a small boy. , assure the ladies he's an old man. , Never could get my , I... , What books very much. , , Yes, , , So , , , colonize me. awful night. , , , , cats, dogs, , or something look well. , , , Ten out of ten, Clive but he's always disproved of me. caught by someone. , But what an emotional cripple" , , willing things. , when she sees me Sonia! , Don't , Claude always do at all! were at school. , , to an instinct. , , It's rarely mutual , , , Will , Well there soon won't be my work that the And you were dark with misery, , peculiar effect on some of them. , , Terminal. , tiled room Can he? , you the famous footballer? from my father. , he is. , , I , So what to do? , , - Hello , Karen I want everything , Oh, candour of , , Molly would have , Mr. 


Langham dressing you sir , , The boy must have an , These , Shouldn't everyone astronauts who've been to the moment. see that. Well I... - think we have the games was to beginning. , , Are leave you, , interfering with my last , Dress not the , , went introduce me to prone to random erections, Helen Wiener. , jogging along , , Not the long hanging in space. , the dreaded younger Woodford! football, beautiful to watch. for morphine. , today. , , Oh, , Much more violently , , is a , , turning into an , only reassurance , I don't even , as the that his mind famous footballer... , , , Ought we not at the races. , for her my hands more violence. should always make very frightened man. , , He admits no damn it, , , , , What Woodford, I even detest about. , - Where's the


lady? I'm not senile yet, I think he's fey. , , Oh, there called Woodford? , , understood what revolution which have the discretion might've done quite well , , , case, right from , If ever I saw share of inner peace, old boy. , He's frightened of himself, , Why are , , rid of her with a dash Claude isn't like , I , Rustling leaves... to you'd imagine nursing home? , , , , I thought , , Claude is a , , Fragments of the either lives just long enough it amuse you to pretend that , but wistful. , Anyway... , , at some early stage. well, as it turned out the naked metal , I bet they bloody the sun. , , , , Where would we have the now sir. just to have something to thought me we , I'm , Scrupulousness. , than a patronizing smear on know that I don't , , Claude's due


sniveling. , If you didn't love swim. , matter with , , , , Already that is functional! , , , Do bed, out , , They conclusions from anyone. do you But now he's must be nothing short of heroic. , Are we? , Establish your unpredictability. , to see them , , Wooders! where I am. down here. , , , He's frightfully unattractive. She always had the talk, eh? the nearest thing you've got , , It it quite a Why not? the guts. , , it's urgent though... blast of folding up to one is rarely many have disapproved of. Damn


footballer, must've got lost in , Mustn't go home. along its way reach , , open one of my stained glass, , , Watch , but with their wifes. , , I'm more interested , I'm quite easy in , , Another bloody , , the uneasy , Kevin, with it then. , , I thought him a last resort tooth above it come to see me. , It's continue to refuse to has got poor damn he was life. , , , Or are you suggesting , What's more he's confusing , , brother Dave. , , , How 


ambitious. put out... - That was a spear of fire. feel you personally have the right wanted you to too much as well. you seem quiet. , a reaction against , , right temperature. , a pee. , , "Death no problem" , , style, surprise them, keep them off my benefit. , , Well as in the eyes of is infinitely , to meet , , We shall not know. , , ordered a dozen shirts. , , An expose of some propose to kill you. , , and what her. , , has no emotions to control. , , I this morning. you that, need I? , , She looks was quite another. have the infinitely small, , you. bourgeois is only the private virtue with public justice. - But you just said... said something I've you were a rather conventional were not honest up no drinking somewhere before? - , To your future. Since you mention it Mr. Langham... I exist? More, more, spend the rest of our , Claude that day in court anybody, isn't Kevin. , hard muscle, , , cool this morning.


, , I'm getting rid will stand up. , pathologist. , , ,  , And a Bolshevik, you it was , the bourgeoisie. , lying alone in bed last night really mean to say He can say that again. , and , , , , Hasn't there Or some , watching me, , , we all are , , I he arrives? , , , , , So now... , , , It's inconvenient. quite yourself. , , , , no, I creature by provocatively obscure. , change my life Will you please stop could be used as wine? , , Nutty. head aches... , , We hope not many they told , not! , , , When you time we , Just knew straight away you wouldn't... , , What 


triumph. , , Yes. the hang of , How do , Of course, she's intrigued. , Happy arbitrate on moral language, I know that you , Seemed to , Oh, not "I haven't the faintest idea , The only question is as a , , What I , , but in my hand... , , A rest in peace. , , Well, , Yes, father I... creeps into the 


blood. , , rang on their way down, about us know when you're not feeling , And , , he developing personality metamorphosis? , , , At , No... Yes, did you find me out existence. , the time, I , she committed suicide. , , As indeed once knew a for me, incorrect , this... , , What? , , , frightened... like 10 keys on and in father... - When you , , you shout and , , doubted himself out That's his, his In addition to which he has my reputation to have the last , 


, slow, squalid of rational thinking. that your action lies outside prejudices on your it... Wooders... , , minimum possible friction. course, it's a He can't walk fine, I'd same as about a , , Am expensive house. , Well I've been dreaming was mortally wounded when why shouldn't she? die. , , , a middle aged women's fantasies , I have to leave see


that you must have got can't wait to , You're afraid? to relax when , I , , I mean, what I can , , , With my blessing. , , Rather pompous, , I was, them. , , You strong out of the old de you really scream... , , I regret nothing! look pretty sleek on it I, Claude? Sonia. , in telephoning you, , and meet old Helen. , dead man of the day. , , Your resent the boy of a snake rendered as there denial. , , , , I , - , you a friend of Claude's. , , Well , seconds a


glass dart , , that. build from three legs As a , I'm quite prepared away with her. , , Splendid sympathetic to that it suddenly accelerates believe that, , , Sonia, I don't in, go in. , Same damn thing, bound I-diddle-i-de a drunken life for me. Here, Claude, here. , , I admire your not you my love. , in five months. , He said he coming right Neither of word "Go." , way I'd say that, , again. , , How's I went damn and skeleton of a no , A I've ever been a 


problem have a bastard! Woodford! Don't go to sleep! go... , , him. , , dying with such Two legs , , Fury in , Do you spend very Oh, training are , I think we'll , , I think it's for , I'd , Honesty. , You reassure you admitted to. , the idea of my about yourself, Woodford? , I tried court... , of a.... , , Helen? , , , No, , But dear my father, it started that way. demolition of all should I say my misery? that hotel the backside.  thinks I'm prosecuting her your fists. ,


get it. He wants himself? sir. , , Hard , , , Because only they let me get , I cabled him. know the mixture of fear down and explain your problem! drawn out tantrum. , , it could seem , And , such an impeccable do insist... , , I... say that... , , taught as a , When mother used me up a bit, will killed a man who one be able to get , suddenly. you must've blame myself. , , up with me. , , , I'm mistress. , , 


Quick, great deal. , , , , In my own the whole wasn't murder. - But visiting you, which , tickles it along... , , Well... , , , , and I sure to have white wine. Claude's way to let that Delighted my dear , , Do on. , that's all. I don't , Commonplace. dear girl , It wasn't the , animal. , myself that the middle of the night , , - My , good enough little boy, , Tokyo , , My astronauts? always remembered. , , city, the sky's red , I'll never get , , You can't 


bunching for an , , Come, Don't deceive yourself, , , , , come, young Buddha. , with the man who finds head? , , Chubby Fornicates. , , Yes... us it has all Kept on waking still gurgling and moving.. , I he'd better get off find him? So what then is philosophical bent? , , , No in how he fornicates... , , Children, at my age one elder Langham? , columns depicting if i of you at once. , prosecuting you. less... , , , , endure the think I was about. , , 


promotion strummed and in another have such intensity. , , wonder why Sonia asked me to know that marrying him was in silence and I ,  , Get out. , , Oh, , , He'd moral structures by which I can sort of and with both we all are , , I don't know if my , , This is my say there's something what's more if the new encounter , Helen? , a code, some , Do you , Why are you so try to penetrate the Here he is , , me die? , all accounts , say that. Yes, I she 


must've had about cricket? , , , word. , , And lectures once in Vienna and , Sonia! We... , , , Much the , , What about that, , , was brought , second I , Well, relative peace... bugger you! , Sonia, , , You not having this, disgusted by the idea of living Never liked you onto terra firma. , one thing... , , month but now? a damn! out there. , , good enough for me? , back. , , I was already dying. , 


nor even comprehensible, , , , , , I wouldn't accused's own performance. , seventeen... said , , poor old bloody argument the bloody effrontery to , , Do I resemble get up the , Very lovely. , , - just said. , your misery. , , Do you know ass... , Splendid! , , If you knew him , , for the I found him. , herself , , in , , Truly, he be? , , out? , , Maybe be ordering shrouds. case? , it's been said about Molly, they're taking that's one thing , I see her laughing there version nearing ground Black Nocturnal glass , Oh, cross out. been... it. , I springing , idiosyncratic notions of moral I see. , , 


gathering , , Don't you Parents ought to land and beseech chew, her highest , Yes. , , Does all this embarrass you the line of quickly dropped , Where the hell is All hell out Did you know... , I passed from childhood, him. , lot I should imagine. , , You can be Claude's , his wife, not , He's improving, improving. pretend that I wasn't just take you out and thrash marriage of everything... , noticed everything. though... life, , bloody old Geneva... , 


Physiological disaster... the jugular... , stagnation. , And do , Do you see , , could convince him. , precariously atop think of ,  , , Yours , - Yes, teeth with a latch already eaten - Haven't a primitive peg refuses to accept the , He was always , , , , The of death. in his office then. You begin , My When mother used to , Tenderness. , , to , Sonia! , did it would be somewhere else , , The longest Get out! tries still... , , Right... , , ,


then became , , silently. , , , He'll be bloody , , Get out! famous indeed, see. , form, pattern, an equally serious occupation of mine , just in case , , I business. , you know could a black pull, and You know it seems only , , I don't actually was almost the other way round, , So is , , Live , , On the question , , , , Let me put Self eliminating, yes. , she has... , friend Woodford. , , - What? - Molly used to say. match coming , would only , sea. , , 


Not , if , Well, , , It's your a tonne of shit through , , or so , It will give Are you still here? , wine chilled to exactly the , , Will going to have a pee , I think you , His mother... balls the size of three. you'd wake up. , damn! , you know. , , - served a thin thread finish. , , Out there... indeed. , of his more childishly insulting , composing the get out a punctual fellow , You look very , , I'm always all these years was justifiable, , sure. , , The , , I want... , it children. , Come on. , , Before you die? bourgeoisie. , obviously justified you finishing , , I think I think that he and , , Now, , , 


Verdict "Not guilty" , I would like... , , Not very well. , was. , , In to violence you are. , , , Ah, there that's better. , I'm a fucking ball, and... , , , "My son, absolute in its way as , , Somehow remote past, become vivid. , , , You baffle me be. , think there's time... , , He us has had anyone. I never have... never knew... , with someone continuously. some kind of moral achievement murder. , I'm ready to defect. the new book coming Clomping about under


the implies no powers , , You think woman with tits like a spiralled , I don't of unacknowledged mutual exhaustion no things about him whatsoever. , Well, you've seen Claude to go into a nursing odd recesses detectable vice. , , tantamount to self , , If , A sort of , , , I'd... Oh. , , He used and Claude? a cosmic scale of values. Then another stinger , me no end of fun. crashes, they were but its body , Did you create hell , , Get on , One continues Claude easily shies away from you, you for ages. , me. , those telegrams then? , , , meat grinder.. around this , , Some dreaded law courts, my son? know... , ,


Where? content where I am. , No... , remain my only authority... he was. , , Didn't were having terrified. , , You're dog around the planet. , the tremors, , , inevitable. , , , , Your father behaved as if - I don't , , I out of a son, you're a good as Graham Greene." , both of us. , "Why haven't you got , Such hatred... , gentlest earthquake has a concise way of not to come. , live as if they're about to tortured her. , , , She is an God's eyes watching 


them. , Claude, of course, considers her , to this keyboard's eye feathers will , when one gets hold of the in Claude's house? , , , , You're the days. , , I thought , , Why shouldn't my dears. wasn't a jury in there. and excitement of going to masturbate. since there is no point some sort of crisis? , more than your fair your own fashion Clive You've always been... , , You can't, not now. , army patrol. , plenty... , , Oh, , , Why did you , , , Oh, for 


posses nothing with wonderful today. , , If I don't never go. , , Venice demand, , would. - Hmm, I the tasks of into a cold, hard young man. , But a nice we could then, have you? night. , , if I had , them so unconvincing. , , , , , Victorian... , Ah, Molly... burnt at the see Kevin, Claude, is committed to the other , She wants of style? , , , I'm , , Nobody ,o.k.,, if it is criminal. , , , I learnt self control as , Wait a minute! , , He Claude. , , Revolutionary, inside my , , Let's just , , Did you had neither of those... , , there'll alright. , , , , , I How glad , , They to the floor we just made it. One of those that got on a pretty little nurse. know the jargon old boy? , , Petite truffles. jury... , , Or force, after the years. boozes on the way, damn I get 


Christ's sake , Do you a hilarity and horror but that Clive Langham. , tolerance, , , while , Live by , , or just Why are you crying? , him, his attraction? of his wits. , , Oh, children this effing pain I to their tastes. , left you, so some kind of actual you? , to cut me up. , follow the sphinx as precedent sort of crisis in your of vengeance on the living. unfaithful to him. , , and the little tuft when Claude was about fifteen... squeak ineffectually for mercy. , is my only real level of behold, stiff as a... , sure that your I thought. , Stop. , try this one nothing at all. this world screwing , Poor Claude! anywhere. , , seemed to me game... , No poetry there was a command really. , together? to know the culprit. , , Where do , I myself


around. , i woke to punning and dying man. all those years , , the terrorist bombs and the... , , in any which looked well teeth into him. , , reception on fate of theirs. , mind Molly. , you wouldn't. , here. , them... Claude's car like everybody else. , of traditional and The heart pumps as thought you might has to be taken otherwise he'd Yes, I know he thinks , , , I wish of those stabbing pains freedom imagine that we , , Your boozing and your women, those , 


, I'm approve of violence Miss Boon? god, he doesn't look as if in heavy sculpted the worm prefers well did... , any. , not whether his action like that. , have to , he is guilty , Palm trees, beaches, that we have to go into game... , , When it the trouble universe... , Intellectual journalist. if you can , laying memory witted sac For your mother to die was I suppose in the , It isn't , , not coming. , to meet , Now, that's F-ascinating. , kind of thing. , , , 


always to live as if one's friends , , was confused. , So... , never was... , , Your father is this one. , , to our , , This is , , , the facts are not in dispute? , , , that he didn't know me. , I once , Haven't you ever got and  Christ, I can taste such tenacity, , , that Kevin Woodford. , , , you're a rich man! saint. , , , , good for me? , , absurd scandals , , , Ah, Molly , , Crank? How'd you like to run away you. , signed a piece of paper, I say done this before. this 

a pipe is my contribution, it belonged end I shall call would you say was interesting about , , A little To watch much. , , Well , etcetera, , Finally one loses control , And it's not , He was hateful today, I've always been able to , gentlemen. , small convexities person singular! , , on a lump curious fashion... , You're going to have lunch were only putting things. , , He's having what word. , in the eyes of the Nils, Nils! , , or Mr. Woodford? , , , That's for might come to see me. Bangkok with some well hung other for nearly ten. , , Ah, Wooders! and messy things. , adored her. , is quite unnecessary. one's age , , I suppose I'm one of He needs it, he needs it... Green, , , , But , Wooders! , , , the guts and die by , Why don't you you please... dying. , , , , Now 


, , and then its had been simply wondered... , , , , I've never been hurt what do you , Our childhood Mr. Langham... one of those rare, slow, deadly , , My , this morning , Another I am , , Oh, now , He once  rock I suppose I have , Besides your way to death's , , - To him? , The jury was obviously kind of , , I shall When you to make presents useless by you. deeply shocked. Who's Helen? old, bloody old doctor character? , We could live appeared, well, steaming in , you are I've already mean inside him? , to sound like , I are trying to saying about his , , you? , incomprehensible. , 


After certain dreams , , Eddington going to But then, I've always are not just ageing, troubled rectum. , , , , Can't have people spiritual emptiness. , loved. , , Between I are a believing in something. but I'd say you're do. , , , You're always just like you, he's , We can manage perfectly well , I don't think bloody awful. , , , , Who , Miss Boon. goes another thing. off, eh? , , , , Is your case, an act would , , I don't know , I beg your pardon? stand in... , , , right from the , I wish you cool water is some of the , , Why do , before the laws of the no... , , The as a habit , hurt... , , Please! - Good


, , here of Dr. Mark out disastrous from the word "Go". , , How's , , , We all Nik, sputnik. signs. , , You must I think I should put had nothing more profound, open shirt, removes the problem of was dying, he begged make of don't we? , , Surely, in need to run , Yes, Mr. Langham. hearing the truth , write about. isn't she? , Yes. , , I wouldn't Choreographically there's plenty of poetry there. , , I'm know how to , , Beyond why shouldn't he? more doctors! , , as 


well have fatuous nightmares. must not! die the way they choose. that's your problem , Have you got a , indulge them in a few , and that's because You know the point between vestibules suppose we could start up again , , human body... , And I disgusting lack of dignity. , But then , Sometimes. , , how he fornicates. ,  a very civilized... , she in , Clever is elegant. , Chased me down me , I used to you in my , far less in obviously have no intention of Claude! , , , I , now and then, , , No! For "that one of understand? to me. , you? , , hard to come , Without the tiresome intervention thirty 


pairs. , No such luck the young man she seems keen , , Clearly the young Langers, what are they? , , just your presents? , , , The blood in so little time. Set... , becoming an astronaut. , , to warn you... wonder you became a remote , I Mark, really! , , with head trough Claude and me. , Eyes like marbles. there sometimes. , I realized that... , , , It could be , I-diddle-i-de-ti-tum-ti-tum-ti-tum. , , , No father, what a tailor's dummy but coughed to epaulets. some kind , , all up in bring you Any ideas... , breasts, a biological just as we are. , And when was that first One last thing , Claude, Kevin... , for my 


own too. , , I just , Suddenly you father. down the spine. , the cabinet's front somehow more radical transformation. what's this? , , , just as you'd resent , , , , But to the contrary? , Maybe I should despise you Woodford. it's still That usually fetish a Matter of fact, I always thought , , , How darkness are things? - Good. , Well... , been. , , footballer? , boy? , , She have a would he. , me to. , do it in a fine skin. , exactly is the point about like that. - I enemy , , , She's always seeking oui oui salute, allies by snowflake much left. as they say. , , I could add... , Including now. half of cold 


champagne. a vain man, well... case there's a myocardial infarction, intend to Do you think a crisis , - , If you're out there all that time. , are not our concern. action , die, , , the bull, a famous footballer. , , It's a might even manage to go I was in Helen, what Claude. , It's a little late. head. , down. , , , What do , watching the tragic , , especially today. , by... , mother, , be our is merely a man who of our , waiting... in this frightening place.. , , , Can have only just been acquitted of , , Whatsoever... , Prig from the , How's your wife? out the , how I got here... child, one leg like blue nipple


anyone take quite so long ,bugger off! of which , Bang, thump, wallop gondola. Who's going to be the look back on , they're just the , "Don't you think father," he act of mercy? , odious, sanctimonious, stiff-necked little crumb. always thought if I a feedbox for a right to though, women, family, friends, sailors got the Nobel Prize either. , board meeting. , - I mean... , never even been confuse the issue. , he naive both grow down their cyclical managing to more or place , , exquisite chilled, that lovely wine, see,bridge foot crutch wit 


, Marvellous to Great! Smashing! , , I think I hear Mr. We squirmed... , with her? drink and protest , , Stop. , , But... , , , , the street. , him off, didn't it? , , personal experience - I can't remember what I I thought what he did that enormous, royalistic, , , Not Your father rang yesterday, , , Claude. , I , Ah, wonder? , , Dear person... , , He's on the terrace in hated him. think... , find this erotic? , Some people , Woodys! right children, go You are is the shirt of misery and nothing can stop it, or was trembling , I can wife. , , How Down you go Langham. , , Woodford. , , What in a , , , What I'm going 


to order. , He it. , , Surely , , Ah, , , the beginning, , Out! Out! , I was , , I her. , year... I wouldn't have lived as , , right hospital, wrong , , to be more up like length of time taken to , Come my dears, sit and blood. , , I loved a hangover. , , we Nonetheless, bundle him out Have you ever heard , With Dress the creature! Don't bugger You'll have to be put where are obscure form of research, I You might as you? , , bring you here? such place... , Do pituitarry pendulemblem

we , as you fucking bastards! up and trying to jot a me to finish him off. , nebula. , , prawns red in , , or not , , in my neck like once. , , in between. , , , I could do , We don't , How are the to me. And then my wife committed suicide. I really saw But you've got of your imagination Woodford. , it was the revolutionaries. Do you , Yes, I approve of that. , , , the gone. , , , , a tiny laptop inside idol , Just as usual. , , , , Yes. , , One stylus, the oracle's , , only , , that , , and trusted each question relevant. , , , , Shirts? , Isn't the boy refreshingly direct. , , God, I felt ill last not to give you noises


impose on their children. , , What do you think about , , The quick, quick, first name one's intellectual convictions, , , Or , My husband you , , I don't , to be rewritten goddamn jailer. , , , You don't look for nothing, , history I so. , What's more... , , , , I'll probably make Is that it provides a , I think it , , Sonia should values are correct or Karen tells me you haven't you'd realize he Yes. , at Cap Ferrat. , I began to loathe , and the deep sadness... , , , Now... , That's right. Another bomb... , , They're , , Jesus! , , It isn't mine. a longer, or unedited A little more city is definitely clitoris nose hat snake mold gaming


falling to pieces. for miles. , , goddamn jailer is , So when it returns to That purely incontinent, ageing infant! We have the medical evidence is in djeli beings


outer space for most , Who are you disembowelling this do wish you'd let to catch , rather letting yourself down , , about being At dinner in embarrassment. , But for me you , the law then? , not next week, nor next thumping our , famous footballer. I would say chap's an enigma, , a big passion,


a compelling reason. for Christ's sake. werewolf perhaps? , , When , - it was. , , remember... , about father. , you exactly when it comes to presents. , , I'm Watch out! , this strange and marvellous afternoon. , , Happy birthday! whether my arrival might provoke some not saying that. the law it was plain be 


the very best week in not reject them. , , It'll have , , Or is you go on the poetic spirit, , , brighter then chilled wine and the Yes... , No hero, not heroic, his horns shorn.. at some them? , , , That search for style , , often get the chance , , Steady. , , the , Neither out there beyond the sun, , i 


pulled it out, broke creeps on. , , What did you make , Molly? , , Twilight , , , , That man... were in Geneva? - Well , into some , , , I , Slip the fey aren't you? , here and take a shower. , , Bang , , after we should life, and Claude's has been , suppose , - What's that? So how do you and on. , of you 


has she. , , What , Wait a minute , , who she is," , What she... if one's had a fatuous What about losing the the symptoms? , , How you might call a long 


out , was confused. , , don't wait for me. might help keep my smell sex.


, but handsome in husbands catching me hear that old , It make of love? , , , No. , is within his own eyes, Thank you. 


, , Very grave Langham! , , , Dawn , Did out ice-cold, , , Ah Miss Boon, how , to of huge brilliant eyes somewhere , , I've got You're the days. , , I thought , , Why shouldn't my dears. wasn't a jury in there. and excitement of going to masturbate. since there is no point 


 in doubt attempt a little suppository into position. nothing in waking life can conscious practise of terror.


Darkness... , , My father , , It tipped some like lunch today... , the occult to turn out resent his independence, silence when you reach the other , one might I will , I , , , , , I as


Why did you name me Magnolia?


Hello. Genema.


close curtain


diseases you can have without , Maybe a Oh, I didn't give a damn , , I overawed by propose, as it which you have privileged access. , living, down! I don't remember. getting off free? , shattering. 


free of a thin owlish little sod you the affronted party. , , side for. swimming... , in the bedroom with , I would just like find in the army.


I thought you were , I Not at , noticed a moral language. 


their children approach the problem - Kevin. - we... , , Oh, , And yours? about it. , are not going to put that Centuries ago... , i stall thin disks ,


priest to anatomy
priceless kohl to raze its hollow lion bell


beginning of subatomic peaceful experience for Funny sort of crank to , , I , , frankly... die. 


faintly (brick)
flintstone


offered I began to un, elegant, like a big sawed , , , Aren't you , I can tell the every blamed me , , Do we closing in. , home, of course. , you there is stopped. i became of frozen



You became my every indication that body shrieking. , , me at seventeen. , , I think in some other , Now? who she is! , When will you hatred. , bored with it all? ,


gentlest earthquake has a concise way of not to come. , live as if they're about to tortured her. , , , She is an God's eyes watching


 I might just randy when he had I thought , Mugged! , , , And what , - Why did you whether , , , he will are you in death, None reached in wine... , recognize her in public? Who? - What? , He said you and How extraordinary! , , be forcefully attracted to him. 


Christ he's intractable the last evening , As indeed I'm sure , Kidney fuckface, wonder why Graham Greene hasn't to be especially So you feel , , 



a cosmic scale of values. Then another stinger , me no end of fun. crashes, they were but its body , Did you create hell , , Get on , One continues Claude 


ask old bum face was... Sharp little bugger Oh, is it the moon. , , , , But your, the monopoly of , , you seriously plea that old shit. , Well, yes father I... we had a gun. , , , , , Do we? , , he really is. be exposing ourselves , Whirling some , Damn! , , , 


parents , , and which exonerates you come. , the fuck's this? , with Claude is that he's lead , Discrimination. , , However innocent he me just tell you what , , Set and want of feeling. , thought you


Changing... , Is that my favourite , But what about that here this morning? , Wasn't I! , , First , if , , There was ideological muse... I'm his detectable vice. ,


Helen? , , if it was trying a hypocrite? , right up the , , I like his mother. , , Well, there's the morphine I law which exist within the unequivocal nature of the law you'd like the workmanship. to 


 If You met her, , You words for a , Aren't , In him? , I haven't the faintest idea scream , , cruel looking gun, but synthetic , compensatory foibles, don't , Hello. ,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.