Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birth Rattle

There is a blind girl in a meadow
whose shoes are brown

mental potty
is the searching bear
sad trick-a-gnosis
hat-a-pork-pi
non-Russian
lady
speaks of confusion.

Martha Stewart's
devastatingly messy
chow explosion
massacre
travesty

I am wrong
I am wrong
and I hyrt alot
because my hirn
is associated with
advanced cellular
anotomy
blindness

good girl
giddy coil
gaudy curl

gradient crawl

I am trapped inside
some incidental culture
as if I were the filling
the filing
and the philiontic
phradecimalleus

I come up
on some laundry
I think, this is somebody elses
best shirts and stuff
and dirty sides

puffy
in pictures
sometimes
I look
dynamite

sometimes
a blind girl is the me
I visit with

this seems permanent
and I wish there was a proper
piece of clothing
a religious or sacred shoe

some young teenage boys
who have never smoked
and never will

are skating
a kind of big, concrete

pleasure vagina
and there is music

like circus music

a think like a pa
starts embroidering skulls
with a heavy titanium

needle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.