Friday, August 28, 2009

Do you Have and Interbeesting Mammory?

Will you rub my bawls?
Will you rub my bawls?
Will you rub my bawls?
Will you rub my bawls?

Will you?

Rub my Bengali Bauls,
my Garamantian Baals,
my Ichi Dai doo da Balzac
ala Hippodrome?

Will you fluke my daikon
corny?

Will you admit you are evil,
blighted and hoirny?

Will you sheathe your samurai
of achey breaky flart?

Could you please do a re-write
on my wack-ass part?

Look, here's the hairdresser's kid again:

He played a WW2 werewolf soldier at age 6
for halloween.

He played WHITE NOISE, when he was 26..

Will you luxor all the lucre, and charm
ant all the incredibly non-political parameters
that have allowed life

in all the known universe
to come into being here?

HEAR?

Do you phantasize
about all those dead races
in a hundred trillion
far off worlds?

Do you still think I need to apologize
for your old fucked up world?

I remember riding a horse.

That is what I actually consider
an interesting memory.

1 comment:

Irrony Observes The Earthing.