Friday, December 10, 2010

Absolute Darkness

Idiodyssey
Idiodyssee

See how simple they are, Jethro.

They abandoned their idols, and idolatry,
to remake idolatry. Their idol is anti-idolatry.

They are all dolls anyway.
Old dolls, dumb doll, shut away in Earth's closet,
Earth, a shameful place.

Like a flowering black hole whose petals are thorns
pointed at it's own self.

Each day I sit, and there is nothing to do,
but watch the slow devouring of the ourobouros.

The old Gnostic Monster gods were closer to the truth,
but let's make new monster gods, and let each one
not have a secret power, but a special defect.

Knonkbatenorg, he who snores a sound like rotting birds in the meadow.
Pickygoo, she who smells sickly sweet and has no coordination, nor sense.
Knobcrotchdink, It who gobbles and gobbles until it all is gone, then barfs it up
and does it again.

etc..

But ontology, really, releases us I think, from thought, or from thinking too deeply about thought.
Everything is thought.

And since there is nothing but thought, there is no difference in anything.
It makes the world even more painful, but endurance
is a special category

at least in the case of matter.

Negentropy is something tenuous.
Complexity and life are mysterious.

By forgetting this, we become mysterious as well,
like a gnarled tree

whose great wisdom
is that

stupidity is just another shape
and all shapes, all bar none

are glory
genius
beauty
divinity

Ipsolate Ulluminition

END.







paralog:



Pure Light.

Energy is always politically correct.

Energy and Magic

sea jams
for wicked waffle.

if wicked waffle is kraken
sea jams = art=poet

kraken = meme

mimi = song warming up

The universe is an orchestra pit.
The song is always okay, but the truth is

The Orchestra never really started playing.

3 comments:

  1. Negentropy! Just as bad as entropy, but in verse.

    What's ontology's special defect? Kind of a cosmic one blind eye, needs the suppuration of incarnation to observe itself decay? Wait, I think I'm in someone else's fantasy here. Up the machines! Forward atomos deus (deis?) avtomatos!

    You say automatos, I say divine's a growing.

    And away I go before the language police trunch me for what I done.

    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 0l3s!

    you and me both..

    i'm watchin the weird star trek movie where spock's half brother starts a religion..

    :)

    That's how cheesy
    i ammm.

    :\

    but you know
    I watched

    the lady vanishes
    last night
    and wondered why hammer
    didn't make more
    moves like that.

    just light
    nazi spy humor!

    hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen spock's brother...man, I just don't get out enough. The last TV service I had was in the 90's, when I stretched a bunch of 300-ohm wire in neat geometric patterns on the ceiling of my bachelor 'pad', and got three channels. However: I have a watching to recommend to you, which I can stand behind thoroughly! Someone has discovered and put up a battered old VHS copy of the veeeeery very great movie Terminal City Ricochet, a project done by NoMeansNo (the very great band of my hometown) and Jello Biafra, among divers others including one Officer Friendly. I am giving you a link to Part One of it - you will need headphones, sadly the audio is very bad in most of it - and I am giving you the link on my own channel not merely because I am a tasteless whore, but because there is a lot of good music there you might like, or might very much not like. Here is the clicky, if I speffed hrelf right.

    And thanks for the great stream of stuff here! Since I've stuck you in my Google Reader, I've had to look up a number of really quite interesting things because of you. And the pictures frequently please me, too - thanks for those too.
    PG

    ReplyDelete

Irrony Observes The Earthing.