Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Uncomfortable With Myself In Front of Bureaucrags.





In remembrance of Marduk
having appeared in my register
for what reason?

Word calculus + dream = Phoenitial

//

Ninnarshaga es Aruru
Ninnarshaga es Aruru
Ninnarshaga es Aruru

//

The womb's carpenter
is
The one who lets the water out.

//

The girl who made me smoke.
The gorilla which made me smoke.

//

The zakir shumi will open the wouth
of the momb to reveal

Its nought is not
an paper tree.

//

The paper tree is blooming
im Winter.

//

lo gas.
head wound.
advancement according to
bureautragic printsipulse.

//

I have fallen, and I
can't get up. [humanity]

I have called myself

"Nein Narr's Shh Agha"
or
"In the Arse Ogre"

//

What sort of naga to
display today?

//

Grandmother's many, and many detailed
stories,
of digging up money, and marbles,
near the potato barn.

The "Snake Plant" sh' always
kept in the kitchen.

//

Constant Itching.

Kunst taunt I Ching.

Art tempts Chance.

The Heart attempts Chants,
but the world,

mirth
murk
irksome
and Merculean,

is so ever wan,
and gnawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.