Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why Intellectuals Annoy Me.

So I'm running, because I run,
and this woman comes up to me
and says:

Do your feet hurt?

I just look at her like she's
stupid, and for me, she is
stupid, and it doesn't really
matter what she is,
because to me,
she's stupid.

At some point, maybe later that
week, I see her in my own apartment
building in the elevator.

She's carrying groceries, and
doesn't recognize me, so I ask
her:

Are you hungry?

She just looks at me like I'm
stupid, and for her, I am
stupid, and it doesn't really
matter what I am,
because to her,
I am stupid.

2 comments:

  1. don't know where that one came from.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hilarious! Your writing style is very unique (in a good way)

    ReplyDelete

Irrony Observes The Earthing.