Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why People Don't Like Me.



I spend nearly 15 minutes telling myself
I could be an urban painter. I describe
the stupidest verticals into blish, start
carving out the new abstract expressionism
based in delimitations of urban geography
carried into dull color and made sublime,
subline, supine.

A Sioux penny.

Translitera.

Sioux.
Black Foot.
Cherokee.

Starts to almost sound French.

like Huysman
and Proust
as Described by
Coolidge while
in a fist fight
with a bong hit
named
Herman Hesse

Beer is literature.

I've had one bottle of Green Flash
WEST COAST ipa
and now I'm onto the
ROOTS ISLAND RED

which after the cannabisian hops
tastes almost chocolate.

I own a dumb book
by an american laymen
that puts for the theory that
the medusa myth
is a veiled reference to corpses

the look of corpses.

I own alot of books about Medusa.
That particular book is not my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. hell, what do American laymen know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He wrote a whole book explaining Medusa that basically down to

    "Corpses Look Scary"

    That's kind of flarf now that i think about it.

    The French Greek scholars
    are the interesting ones to read
    I always thought.

    "A city of Images"
    is a pretty good read.

    ReplyDelete

Irrony Observes The Earthing.