Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Commodore Commodus' Merry Go Rund.




I see cousin It
rise up out of the fondue
like a thumb
through the bung
of a bialy

and I think
how chocolate might
have hair

and i think of
nudes in a freezer bar
wearing chocolate masks
and then

show erect nipples
to passersby
on the streets
through glass walls

nipples bared
like fangs

i think of cousin It's
nipple fangs
their retractability

how the nipple can be a foreskin
for a fang the color of jade chocolate

as if old Geronimo Washington's
head had been cake

how islands
are sold
to ideograms
of monkey sauce

I see them one more time
"aahh, my romance"

It is surely a clone of H.P. Lovecraft
and a blonde midget woman.

They are lovers.
And I only ever see them
by the drive-through bank.

As I child I always looked
forward to looking to see
if "the teller" was sexy or old.

Sometimes the sexy looked bland.
Sometimes the old looked interesting.

But mostly the sexy
were just hot!

Especially the chubby cheeks
with chocolate antler weaves!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.