Tuesday, April 21, 2020

in the dream

I would not pretend to understand the physical processes involved in my coming to have access to the dark matter network, but I have been the beneficiary of its elegant reality for nearly two hundred years now. The obsidian shadow being who first discovered me, floating naked and alone in the white space of representation which comprises the perceptual field of dark matter's distributed network, later told me, that it had something to do with a rare and symmetrical assemblage of ghost particles which I had become entangled with in the womb, presumably, an astronomically unlikely event or situation. And so, being something like a scientist, the obsidian shadow had taken me to his home to parade my image before the grand Turbax, the great and collective legislator of its people. The years ahead of me would not be easy, but I did not know it then. In those days, I was embarking on an insanely beautiful adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.