Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Apology To Men






Men*,
I'm sorry, but its been
along time since
that I liked the world of
Men.

Men, you
steal my money
my life
you fill my world
with strife

I'd like to sit
in a park of ladies
and be an oddity.

Men, too many of you
Earth too much
a sausage party

Like a rodeo
too many men
have spoiled
the punch bowl

only if you could've made
magic persian spires
weird free cities of oranges
and little tea fountains in the mountains

to drink
and then
warm one's hands

something delicate
strange
wafting with intricately crafted
abundance

men
i am a man
but
I abjure you
this is hard

I am not complaining
but neither
am I sorry






*For an alternate version add Wo
onto the beginning of each successive iteration
of 'man' which I believe comes
from 'mark,' or maybe
"spot". You would then also
need to change "ladies" to "laddies".
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.