Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Private Political News.

I've been playing ping pong with a 49 year old Vietnamese man
at 4 in the morning, Monday through Friday, or at least 2-3 days
in there.  For awhile he was hitting it to my forehand so I could
practice my slam shots, then we both started working on hitting
our backhands as hard as possible. We need more good balls.
We both hate chasing the damn balls under the vending machines.
Lately, we've both been training a 22 year Senegalese man how
to play the game. Our first struggle was with his grip. He had yet
to stabilize his grip and would often find his fingers in the way
of the ball. Once we had his grip somewhat cured, we began
to train him in the watching of the small orange projectile. There
is always something meaningful going on at 4 in the morning.