Sunday, September 12, 2010

James Bond Smells Bad Conch

foggy tulane,
my bentley is pooped on
by a hedge-sparrow
and a robin has lived in my head
like a worm
or a billion dollar brain

there are horns in my temples
and old ice

the finest failed yipe
has a pied lamb pipe
in its hunch-back spider head
to feel the eye
in its toothless gumbs

my cock is a crab's eye
says James Bond

foggy lichenfeller u,
my aston is pooped on
by a starling pap paw wapini
and a vulture dresses
like a butler
in the hyper-modern scorpion's collarbone

there are horns in my latte'
nipple horns
blasting steamed milk

the finest failed yipe
iron booger's lament

come all ye faithful holeys
pied piper as played by Donovan

corpse head
with leach beard
body made of
leach bread

old creepy Templars
of Maghreb
clap when the weird thing
comes tumbling out

their dogs are farty


      

1 comment:

Irrony Observes The Earthing.