Friday, September 3, 2010

Path of Jet. The Fate of Gearge C, Scott Koala

how can they continue
to garden your stain acephalus?

koala jet
koala jet whistle box cloister
this aboriginal
copy

ambergris animals
floppy and new
carnival larva knockers
shaky and blue

how can they continue?

koala jet gives larva knockers?

whistle in alien jungle seep through
kaleidoscopic whale flesh hut
on edge of paracity

virocity?

VIREVE
meant?

It ain't?

Take me, the lonely skeleton, to you leader,
take me to big Koala for I am low on hug.

King Koala in high whistle cloister,
please tie my shoe and modify my nasal platelets

jet koala breeding palaces
are marked by white aboriginal ghosts.

Giant Koala.
I am a little perfume bottle
house for scary music.
my shoes are elastic
bat's wing.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.