Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vernacular Oracule!




That just flurps my noochi!-
the fat grey heart-shaped hearse
of insurrection -
rucked, by gall
I'm green
==

the aerosol backpack glints
above the soft domes
as the wild hare darts upon
the darting hheirr

==

whenday.
let's see, drew all night,
and the drune
and the phrase:
fat-assed gum-chewing
tech-sergeant

==

looking through microscopes,
looking at transformers,
looking at starlets
through snowflake eyeglasses,
storm purple the heavy glass basket
hard carbonized titanium of
stylized robot skulls
used for bricks
with a mortar
of a sculp-a-mold

==

thought I'd study scuba comics
sea devils
the frogmen
frogmen comics
sea guy
then I remember
the 1st grader architect
he left our class for europe
we said goodbye
laid back sub-mariner
he's killed
he's half-bred
no reason to get fancy anymore

==

logos calloused
goomba stucky
peanut patty
and the dressite empire

==

me
i moved we outta oil
and into real-estate securities
tech bubble bursted
tech bubble collapsed
RIGHT! (reit)
future looks, well?
looks shitty when you're-a
shootin' fer Goût Rothschild
ala Contemporaine
weirdo comix paintings
elaborate bronzes that could be
jack kirby X picasso + abstruct vexpressionisme espresso
I want to live in a house of robot statoots, get Daedalus
to dress like Gabby Hayes doin' Harpo Marx (in scuba gear)
and look like Jack Kirby's manse
in MANHUNTER
(hell if I know) There's that CRAMPS song
I don't know about Art but I know what I like
I'll be a surfin' in your blood on Satruday night..



==


We change.
My lady's hair's been grey for a few years
and finally she dyed it auburn red!
OOOOEEE. I will declaim in the halls
festooned of fetish dreams.

List of possible fetishes:

girls that look like the young Elizabeth Taylor.
girls that look like the young Isabelle Huppert.
Japanese girls
with strawberry blonder hair.
Hell, I ain't got no fetishes.
I'm a dud.

==

Drinking whiskey like Heathrow
of Fear Agent. I can't read much faggoty stuff
without snickering. I read all of WSB, but
he's at least still a gun-slinger.
In the world of the imaginal,
I'm an easy killer.

An elegant murderer
along the lines of Thomas DeQuincey,
but I'm gentle, just sit here
and draw lines.

==

Oh yeah!
Best chocolate bar ever,
cherry chili dark chock.

Cherries are my favoroite tang
anyhoom.

I caint' even draw a damn telephone.
You'll have to pardon me,
I flunked you social do-right chool
whicha fancey ole bidet category drawls.

==

Ye ever had one of them cheep
Vit Namee sandwitches?
I betcher ain't ever had no Japanese turnip pickles
with purple shiso!
Goes good with Nikka whiskey!

==

Ya ever seen them trees they grow into shapes?
My grandad made a connestoga wagon by whittlin'..
made a cover outta burlap.
mighty fine.
But these days ever goddamn hippy is fabricatin'
the eiffel tower right in their pi hole garage.
I know a French hippy
that sells tomatos.
His brother is a classical guitarist
that plays at Carnegie Hall!
No shit!

==

Goddamn, I love the frogmen!

==