Monday, March 12, 2012

Why Must I Start Over?

Enliassâmes verbindung,
And straining against the clutch
Of Neanderthals who had captured me,
Our rhapsody joined into a single struggle,
I felt one, then two of their arms
Torn free, I reached for others, dropping
The heavy soft arms.

Ablative armor,
And straining against the sworl of mulberry,
This captive hush I spread before the all-knowing
Eaglet, our rhapsody sworled by Friday into
Full compliance gardening, the tubular nest stations
Where the Benthamite Homdullah Homunculoid Eaglets
Strained to produce the last miniature Neanderthals,
Their round brows cupped upside down by
Jauntily conceived ovoids.

Jagger Iagon,
And straining to produce the stranger's hierarchy,
I found at last, festooned with unutterable solemnities
In my weakest chest, for every congestion of detail so broadly
Defined, a fairer débranchait, the monster glass skeleton
Frozen in its most menacing posture, and now offering up
In my weakest chest, for every congestion of detail so broadly
Defined, a fairer débranchait, the crimson wish-bone
We could not ignore, or what would it take to ignore this,
Finally, I stood there hidden among the older Neanderthals,
Biting this who answered what for which reason, untold,
Basically I was fair game for every congestion of officers
Among whichever testament of facticity and patrol.
What test would the fetish be given? Devitaminizzeremmo.

A strange labor is coming.
Dickthomssenite supozi.
Barera hararum opsedi.
Avitat vanigliate allicio.
Critistry al Kemiq.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.