Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dignital Labtop




I WANT TO BELIEVE
in BMW latte' nipple laptops
with fitness instructor earrings
whose Mercedes nosering frappe'
real-estate securitization schemes
have iridescent boner mortgage
amortization mota running their
cappuccino amoeba mobiles.

I WANT TO BELIEVE
in renaissance Mexican go-carts
that look like piñata cellphone
nipples on sangria dispensing
nipple boner hotel plaza paramecium
colonies whose frappe' doodad-flipper
generators become hostels for tofutti cutie
nipple laptop BMW daylaborer
amoeba latte' carnival winnebago
mechanic's fitness critics.

I WANT TO BELIEVE
in hotty redhead wifi euglena latte' nipple
caravans through the megallanic clouds
of lo fat no fat diary dairy lite white
sub arctic bonera convolvulusa oudads
whose aston martin bradley viral
hummer dumming rumbago inserting
fecadromes have hotty fitness instructor
dental assistant nipple boner laptop
noserings.

I WANT TO BELIEVE in french press
pussy juice cellphone limos gone
wild! un poco loco cellphone earrings
running naked with the bullphones
of pamperona, I want Toyota
to present a bigger dividend
to my maid, a half foxy descendent
of steam-powered dishrag donkeys.

I want wifi in my Swarovski cellphone nipplerings'
pussy-ear-cochlea-boner, i want the amazing
maze-tech aztec ear canal of arf arf earth to rip out
its own terracotta summer house swing cellphone heart and say
E.T. PHONE MOTHERFUCKING HOME
I WANT TO BELIEVE that blonde texan dutch-mexican
french housemates give honeycrisp
blowjobs to securitization razorburn
brokers in San Tropez, and San Angelo, and that Bentley
Rolls Swiss vienna wiener dogs, and ch'weenies too!
are my nipple boner fitness instructor's
latte'limophones gone wild on acid frappe' earrings
for Jesus Latte' and the banana paste skirts
where they watch a film
where Toulouse Lautrec has been
merged with Charlie Chaplin
in a dignital ziggurate
of mashed refried bean paste
on a plaintain plantation with
Klaus Kinski headed hottie clone
mercenary cellphone bots
bent on the destruction of
Werner Herzog.

I WANT TO BELIEVE
IN THE XXX FILES
IN THE LATTE' NIPPLEPHONE FILES
IN THE BMW YARD TRACTOR FILES
I want a laptop Pharmacy assistant
to live in my boner laptop.
I need Keeanu Reeves brand
data gloves to grab up
these giant nipple boner joystick controls
to the universe a giant Protoctistan
Popeye head whose beard is a realestate convolvulust
of rachetic cilia plates and whose pipe
is the Blakean Jerusalem of transparent salamander
witches whose blood is olive oil.