Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mesoponacht Kessel Oof Omh Glieren Dob (SKIDZIOTIC)



something, is, suggested, by, the, melted, cheese, they, use, to, style, their, hair, which, is, stringy, in, any, case, they, are, large, rotund, and, flank, a, smaller, older, man, whose, hair, is, all, white, and, who, leads, them, as-if, not, a, boss, then, a, bully, I , play, some, kind, of, practical, office, joke, a, beautiful, woman, is, laughing, with, me, but, in, another, part, of, the, dream, somewhere, intermediate, there, is, a, man, discovering, an, outrage, to, his, faith, within, his, own, world, but, the, outrage, is, not, any, specific, idea, but, the, fact, that, a, once, beautiful, mosaic, is, now, covered, over, with, a, temporary, wooden, structure, which, has, now, been, abandoned, his, plaza, can:

 be,,seen,,beneath,,but,,the,,image,,is,,odd,,like,,a,,catsup,,or,,ketchup,,bottle,,with,,a,,cap,,on,,both,,ends and,,three,,different,,condiments,,inside,,you,, have,,to,,get,,through,,one,,or,,the,, other,,ends',,condiments before,,you,,can,,get,,to,,the,,good,,stuff,,in,,the,, middle,,the,, content,,of,,his,, holy,,plaza,,is,,a,,two-port ketchup,,or,,catsup,,bottle,,in,,the,,long,,office,, hallways,,I,,do,,complicated,,sliding,,dances racing,,faster,,and,,faster,,on,,the,,ground,,sliding,, in,,loose,,silk,,pants,,on,,the,,floor,,but,,I,,never,,get dirty,,like,,a,, genie,,my,, buttocks,, cushion,, my,,dances,, and,,I,,slide,,and,,roll,,I,,slide,,sitting,,like,,buddha across,, the,,floor,,and,, slide,, laying,,down,,I,,slide,, standing,,only,,on,,the,,pointy,,tip,,of,,my,,head,, and,,I,,slide,,on,,my,, fingertips,,and,,alternate,,sliding,, between,,my,,ankles,,and,,my,,elbows,,I,,slide,,on,, my,,smooth,,scapulas,,and,,become,,something,,like,,a,,mark,, a,,dolphin,,or,,dolphoon,,the,, two,,holed bottle,,at,,the,,balcony,,which,,looks,,over,,the,,valley,,I,, take,,my,,two,,dolphoon,, bottles,,and,,standing,,there on,,the,,sacred,,tiled,,balcony,,make,,contact,,with,,my,, counterpart,, across,,the,,valley,,a,,beautiful,,woman is,,laughing,,she,,raises,,her,,twin,,dolphoon,,bottles,,in,, raise,,I,,praise,,she,,praises,,the,,space,,between,,us: 

is^-.praises^-.is^-.praised^-.that^-.space^-.itself^-.is^-.a^-. prayer^-.is^-.not^-.lost^-. on^-.us^-.nor^-.is^-.the^-.humor^-.our^-.dolphoons attest^-.to^-.that^-.we^-.each ^-.uncap^-.the^-.opposite^-.ends^-. and^-.pour^-.the^-.contents^-.on^-.our^-.head^-.the^-.stuff^-.in the^-.middle^-.is^-.immovable^-.inert^-.it^-.is^-.the^-.language^-. which^-.absconds^-.into^-.itself ^-.we^-.whisper^-.to^-.it some^-.kind^-.of^-.practical^-.joke^-.poppy^-.usurp^-.lamp^-.tile^-. butterfly^-.mind^-.in^-.waves^-.of^-.beautiful^-.liquor a^-.labyrinthine^-.oil^-.lamp^-. mandala^-.covers^-.each^-.face^-.of^-. the^-.two^-.flanking^-.office^-.villas^-.of^-.the^-.valley birds^-.roost^-.near^-.tiny^-.terracotta^-.birds^-.and^-.tiny^-.trained^-. monkeys^-.mount^-. the^-.rack^-.of^-.bewildering^-.ornament to^-.bring^-.firebrands^-.to^-. all^-.the ^-.disparate^-. regions^-.tiny^-. monkeys^-.yellow^-.with^-.spices^-.and^-.wearing^-.tiny laurels^-.of^-.flashing^-. silver^-.which^-.is^-.their^-.idea^-.the^-. tides^-.of^-.commands^-.rush^-.in^-.what^-.is^-.syntax without^-.a^-.goal^-.the^-.beautiful^-.woman^-.is^-.sliding^-.away^-. on^-.one^-.elbow^-.one^-. knee^-.she's^-.sliding^-.away on^-.the^-.top^-.of^-.her^-.head^-.having^-.shown^-.the^-.glory^-. of^-.the^-.dolphoon^-.in^-.the^-.window^-.to^-.the^-.joker on^-.the^-.other^-.side^-. of^-.the^-.valley^-.who^-.holsters^-. his^-.dolphoons^-.to^-.slide^-.away^-.on^-.his^-.chin on^-.one^-.index^-.finger^-.covered^-.with^-.sweet^-.electric^-. garum^-.and^-.hippang^-. pot^-.toong^-.dew his^-.inflatable^-.transparent^-.kneecap^-.parrots^-.are^-. invading^-.the^-. outrage^-. but^-.the^-.temporary^-.structure can^-.be^-.removed^-.its^-.tendrils^-. packed^-.tightly^-.to^-.the^-. cheese^-.haired^-.office^-.jokes^-.cannot^-.be^-.roamoved on^-.other^-.condiments^-.the^-.sad^-.balconies^-.the^-. stacks^-.of^-.empty^-. dolphoons^-. whole^-. houses made^-.of^-.no^-.praise^-.no^-.middle^-.condiment^-.no^-. office^ -.jokes ^-.no^-. beautiful^-.holy^-.bottles (battles) (mottles)I^-.praise^-.this^-.ketchup^-. rolls^-.on^-. in^-.a^-. great ^-.  parrot^-.like^-.wave^-.through^-.all^-.the^-.offices^-.in^-.two sucking^-. wholes^-.I^-.take^-. and^-.bend^-.the^-.opposite^-. ends^-.space^-.itself^-.is ^-.immovable^-.she^-.praises me^-. my^-. smooth ^-.pelvic^-.glass^-.laurel^-.is^-.climbed^-. by^-. tiny^-.monkeys^-. each^-.is^-.Pancho^-. Villa^-.and^-.Nero^-.and^-. Barbara^-.Walters^-. and^-.Walter^-.Pigeon^-.and^-. Lamborghini^- .and^-.Diana^-.and^-.Dolphoon^-.I^-.praise^-.Bali the^-.practical (praise Alice the Goon Wonder land )

 and lift high your twin dolphoons
which aren't even remotely twins
but twine that resembles
a thin sliding praise
along the immovable valley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.