Sunday, November 9, 2014

RUN SWINGER RUN! (Don't Worry, It's not safe for work...)




but I think you'll admite
that the human animal 
is an ear
or near to an eye
I have no identity


no breast tongue
to admonish death
or to lay
this herald down


and so I swing!
like a hangman
over rust
and my monadischism
is a manacle
an opera




It says here you shall have a tanty
about the infinitely long single spaghetti
which has already left the bowl?


Nice and packed away.

undso
where the wild and tinkling green must go
there the sobomile shadown skyl
will finger
alwn ny red bawn munderbonnet's
tool


the motor holds the soul
its ceremonty
err, money


the sleepy way
that transgresses
both reason
and unreason
and makes success and failure
a collective glass mothball
an ontology of space
whose large silence
is all philled up
with incandescent racketts


necrop woiamk rit hdon laetes bat maln
"I delivered the invisible football to a bird
whose head was a poor trait of myself.."


rinse freely
with 
no neck


would you mind storing my cherry here
we've entered a totalitarian period
so my monkey is becoming a hipster..


If abstraction is a sphinx,
then to riddle
is to promote a cowardice
of totalitarianism.


I am starring you again,
in my deeply disturbed movie of no self
but myself (yourself)
together
we'll never quite learn
to totalitarian
glove, etcetera
(diagonal ellipsis symbolism-self)


Your turban is both racist
and totalitarian
and beautiful
and fake..


It was a long journey to become a totalitarian beatnik, but now that I've arrived,
I guess it's time to get back to
where I came from.
(I never left)
"only write"


Let's see if we can get the deluge to move a little to the left or the right..
of fuck it, the medium is all principles, all junk dna,
all bozo the clown head's acid total wee muse..


Do you remember when Arabia was synonymous with jazz and fruitypants?
Just wait, totalitarianisms come in sixes..


I never would have guessed that I would be the lead singer
of 
THE BULLET PROOF BEATNIKS


POOR TIRED
BROKE SAD
OLD HORSE
NUMUNE
A
VO
KARL MARX MANSON
(think about totalitarianism as a cryptic poem about mandog monad damon)


I'm ignoring the little magical beatnik, are you?


(snaps)
(claps)

In this cave of sesamun
there is a shoe
of tongues
a treasure 
for thieves


or just go straight to the vortex
where you discover other species


other ways of gossiping
among your unbridled self hoof
as a plan that
pleats
planets


at time


one at a time
each moment planet
is a total emblem
representing its own sculptural self


hello,
could you send up another order of curried squab
for my bride's maid


words are stairs


words are men


word is a sea pipe mustache


and as a woman
and a praying mantis
I poemed a prayer
for mantic monads
wherever they are 
or if they are
which even if they if
they may be aft
to this raft


I'm sproating
long about the waste
to the break of dwn


it's a long solar cell goodbey
complitated sharon
my extrapolated tale
everyday
like a math problem
but it isn't a problem
just a sink


a bright and vertical hyphen
of AWARDS


a new idea
or enclosure


an instance of taxis
proceeding calmly
in the elegant
balloon of color


even pollution
and stupidity
are at least
hand drawn


Salvador Dali
was at last
an Arab
from France.


cocaine
in a lemon.


perverts
falling like snow
over a gentle hillside
of totalitarian
shopping
and emu noh


I'm just as happy as you
to be expressing all this tragedy
regret
and suffering


What if Jonah
had found once inside the whale
an electrical outlet
and a shoe with a po'er chord?


Desire
is the suffering of travel.


The sky
is an eternal vehicle.


The One.


The Heavens.


The great burden of knowledge.


and the wild debut
of stupidity
in her final
denouement
as him.


I give you
a weird fucked up singularity thing
with nothing else to compare it to!


have fun with that
fun house mirror
devil circus
etc


let's wait here for a really long time
then continue to do nothing
and then
do a lot more waiting
for nothing
then die


wait
I play you a song while you wait!


ok.


Let's go see this amazing old castle!
Do you see it?
Instead of a royal crown on a blank faced head,
it's a bug sticking out its enormous tongue!
THE GATE OF BUGORGON!


I wish to study atomic mystery sun and paracelsus!


Does it turn off by itself?
I think it works like a one-sided coin..


If you are one of the COMPANIONS OF THE EVERGREEN
why is everything you wear and own
BROWN???


Isn't killing pretty?
It's like art that actually upsets people
but for totally mundane reasons
like love and feelings etc..


Your job is to make communism
more like green beans..
Something people can trust on a webnesday night
before Wrestling starts..


I'd like to have a word with my good ol Mammy
 great spirit, tell her
I've put an olive shaped radio inside totalitarianism
and it is broadcasting
pure MARTINI
(martian radium)


ZARDOZ SAYS,
CLEAN UP YOUR TRASH!


the greatest spirit
wears a long pink plastic nose
and that buddha
is the total lily
the bag of soap lily

the emerald candle
whose greatest film
was
THE REIGN OF VERTICAL HYPHENS COMPLETE:
RUN SWINGER RUN!

orthography = vortex



No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.