Monday, February 28, 2011

Strange spam I get.

Here is the spam's message, and below, my response:

----- Original Message -----
From: Hebe
To: solipsis
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:44 AM
Subject: re

We can turn any sexy picture into a handmade oil painting on canvas.

We can paint ANY picture.

If you are interested, please email us the picture you would like painted and receive an exact quote.



------ My Response ---------

I would like a painting of a kick line of green skinned George Washington headed sexy-babes
whose powdered wigs are instead dollops of neon blue shaving cream with jumbo-spermatazoa
swimming inside modeled on tadpoles. As in the tradition of Bob Dobbs's "Giant sperm cell with a skeleton that fell from space like a meteor", I would like my sperm to have the skeleton.

Also, the nipples of the George Washington headed Rockette Sexy babes can be little red faced Abraham Lincoln heads
and the nipples would be the top-hats coming through the aureola man-hole.

Thank you.

I will await your quote.