Friday, January 13, 2017

untitled

the world is a fairy tale
told by a blind ghost
to an empty cup

come into my house
little mouse
for you are my mouth
it's windy inside
and cold
so wrap your long long tale
around me
and be my tongue

come into my tongue
little tovisac
for you are my thumb
and you oppose me
by being attached
to the hand which feeds you
the hand which gnaws
your tongue

come into my mouse
little universe
for you are the ghost of food
left for sacrifice
in empty buildings
empty rooms
and empty mouths
made of cheese

come into my mind
mister rat
for you are my enemy
my only friend
it's lonely in here
with only myself to hate
with only my blind drives
my heavy flagellum


https://www.facebook.com/lanny.quarles/posts/1916657221895575

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.