Friday, January 6, 2017

Winnebago Lotion Odes



come
come join
come join with me
come join with me in rainfoot
with tube hair

where ear foot antlers sparkle with come
come join with me in antler foot
with tube hair
tube hair beckoning rainbow skin beast come
to join with me

in rainfoot
the windbeast will come
to join with us in the sun
to put his half-pecked sun foot
into our tube hair navel guns
like rummaging in a dim tub
of come
where a bum sleeps like sound
in a drum

where ear foot antler hoof
shows its tooth to the moonlight

snoof godel and bach
where is your coco snood foot umbrella
is it joining with me in rainfoot
with tube hair

does tube hair shoot from armless
legless torsos in the rain
does rain come shooting
from armless legless torsos
in your hair

come
come foot with me
come show your foot antlers
to the windbeast


https://www.facebook.com/lanny.quarles/posts/1856922687869029

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.