Sunday, January 10, 2010

Proudly Serving the Rich Since 8 Million BCE



llama tool mustique
halo briskey app-art-meant
shun publicity for rotary protein
involvment

history
is a
cross
word puzzle
whose cells
and numbers
are our
ohm

largely ignorant
of chemical experience
shoji time has replaced

sensory
sunset

to right the wrongs of the world
kill parents, then self,
and leave the rest of us poor
bastards alone, we didn't ask
for this shit either, and as a

Tyraniserati
I am born to kill.
I am killing.
I will kill more.
I will join with whoever so
furthers the killing I am doing.
The killing I am doing is for me.

I am killing
for the glory of the kill.
TO see the fear and anguish
in your face. I am death,
and am feeding from death,
and in my kraal.

I am the eyeball
of a hurricane
of rose colored

horse fot

tw
ernt


lk
juli.

They take retronix.

Deep Elm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.