Tuesday, April 14, 2020

engraved gem



all the angry and intense grasshoppers
get their pictures taken at the base
of the yellow brick wall
before regaining their perches
in the branching chalcedony orbs
which carry them from idea to idea
stations in an empty metro

a woolly mammoth
snorths and snaychuffs mcchylily
near the thin black iron stripe
they call a knife somewhere

hair in my lips
forgive me
hair in my eyes
forgive me
hair in my sea
forgive me

around this cantankerous flange wall
there is something you shouldn't see
a sun of ideas
which is also a golem of grasshoppers
swarming and conjoining together
its vehicle orbs
of branching and azure chalcedony
stripping the orcas of their dense pink roses
and of meat songs we prayed

before the din
of the thin infinite gong of space
its resonating chamber
its single juggernaut hair

its forgotten intaglio
of seas of flux
and flux enthroned on flux
in forgotten intaglios

and where raging in the din
is a silence

it is a thin piercing monument
it is a needle
of vacuum

hinting in all the signatories
of the planets of glyptic encravings



No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.