Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Appeasing of the Shit Vagina Magus

The creature lived
in an unassuming flesh-tunnel
in my circumcision scar.

My Vaginayana Bumpo master
informed me it was tulip tulpa
and to feed it corn syringe
and booty.

At first, I would just poke
my fiber-optic video worm
into the hole and look at it;

A strange creature made from
vagina-sluff and cloaca scrapin's,
it had a happy demeanor,
and smiled, showing jelly-like
teeth of bathtub cum kernals.

One day, after I had fashioned
it a shrine made from compressed
bricks of old dirty condoms
and tampax, I pushed in the head
of a big sewing needle and pushed
the tulipped tulpa out.

That's when I realized
It was a shit vagina magus!
A Big Red Bean came out its nose
and its whole body began to grow!
AAAAIIIIIIEEEE! I cried!
A horrible shit-vagina Magus!

I called my master, but he just
said, "You're fucked.."
Luckily I remembered a dream
I had had, about the
Shit Vagina Magus' one
weakness, namely
pretty booty paraphanailia..

I quickly ran to the boudoir,
my pale yellow robes fluttering
like a cloud of steaming piss butterflies
and dove to the ancient bureau..

I scrambled for the box..
Ahh, here it is..
The RARE ORANGE ANAL PASTE PEARL
I had removed from my wife's hymnorvoid..

I bowed before the SVM or Svamana
and placed the orange anal paste pearl
before me on a tiny black pillow
and held it up.

AAAOOOOOWWW! It said
and "smiled" its brown mucousy
fauxskin folds seeming to be peed
away by beems of rare booty!

Oh Beauteous Booty, I cried..

The Svamana shrank down
and went back inside the
short tunnel in my
circumcision scar now
with the addition of one
orange anal paste pearl.

Yab Yum?
The Booty looks
like chewing gum,
a wad of pink yantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.