Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jane Fonda Has Eaten Your Head





I'm imagining that my head is not inside
Jane Fonda's mouth
her enormous jaws scrunching my skull
and savoring my eyeballs

she laughing as she chews
talking to Ted about something so unbelievable dull
I'm ashamed for her now

Not because of her activism, or great causes
or any of that impermanent stuff
that just made her jaws grow so big
like Sigourney Weaver

It is because she was Saint Barbarella
and had Roger Vadim
inspecting her bottom a lot and was really part of something important
namely
my entertainment

When I am not entertained
for instance if I am not watching La Ronde
or comparing a fall morning to Antarctica on fire
and watching all the horrible Sigourney Weaver alien half-breeds
scramble for their ice bikinis arabesqued with broccolli hydrogen bombs
or sitting in my soap dish with Jane
Lover of Tarzan who is also Jane
but with Roger Vadim's driving license

I would probably go insane
around Saint Lana Turner
who often wears fake glitter beards of jelly worms
just telling her all about "My Jane" "My Mary Jane inside my bruised prostrate"
and good it was when she ate my skull off
my skull which had until then had a
prostrate gland mohawk beaver paddle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.