Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Why Does Tamil Brisket Smell Like Tamarind," he said?

A rabbit, like the little Prince, sits on a planetoid in space
spinning pool balls on a grid. The balls are little boxes, clear,
and have their labels inside. A Tamil rabbit has tended a
Tamarind tree for ONE MILLION YEARS, said Dr. Evil.
Then he went even further into evil saying, "For over eighty-
five years, maroon Negroes lived in the mountains of Bahoruco
or Béate and the surrounding areas, which they regarded as
their own territory and which formed the theatre for their
terrible brigandage, which, all things considered, visually
looked pretty amazing." I know an old German woman
whose daughter married a black man, and whose grandchildren
are black, who told me, "I won't vote for a black.."
Does he smell like Tamarind Brisket? I bet you'd vote for
him then.. Dr. Evil was masturbating, or rather, EVASPURATING
to pictures of RED TARA, or TARA RED, said he,
as Hesiod removed his Tiara which were also his reading glasses.
I'm looking at a naked singularity, said Penrose, and I don't like
what I see, but if I smell it, and I smell that lovely highland
Jamaican brisket. Little Prince interrupts: All of you are in my
head. And your voices are like jackals. Dr. Evil looked
like Red Tamarind Brisket, and smelled maroon. In order
to understand fully, the simple, cryptic allusion to the jackal
and its connotations are not flattering. "Kukula mumbwe"
means "To drag the jackal," to clean himself after relieving
oneself by dragging the buttocks over trodden grass.
The Little Prince found that he himself was simply
a label inside a ball, and suddenly found himself inside
Dr. Evil's mouth. "My son, your clothes are strange.."
Oh, Tamarind Brisket, Oh Woodpecker, Wisdom
is in the stones, Warts are in the Theatres, Tara
is scratching herself like a jackal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.