Monday, October 6, 2008

The New American Language Poetry Tree

for diction in case of
Ron Silliman, Susan Howe
is the tiniest Japanese train engine
in the vast medieval distance

I take off my portable altar
and leave it in the trainstation
Yokohama is ancient Heidelberg

Pure and severe
I take off my portable altar
which has a bomb inside

In the forests of Nagano he will free
some snow monkeys from their utopian
hottubs

He plodded through the drifts of
I see
a snow monkey is playing with
my narrative determinism
hottub after hottub
bomb after bomb
empty after empty
after mit hotties of the Ho-tei

I'd like to see an elderly Zen monk
wearing a fancy German Pickelhaube
while stroking a tender straw

I'd like to see
a leather Zen Abbess wearing her
chaps and tiny Pickelhaube rosaries

Pure and severe
my pubic hair is as dark
as Wallace Stevens
packed in dense brown hoboes
with Mauer jaw..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.