Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crabby Pedals Come Home In Tea Rain

My bicycle crab
has withered in the porch
music getting bigger
than oceanic hands

Each day the claws
gushing more and more
rubber lava people
larval confetti monocles

hang out in my kitchen
in leather jackets (prosciutto-roaches ash to ray)
GOOD! says the tea-kettle
I'm nursing on this hang-over

all vegetable juices
look good
in buffalo throwrug
I am more fit than ever!

a big bicycle crab post-man
left a pile of undershirts
from France
his spermhats too crudo
currier and hives
for radar launching

My bicycle crab
still pedals in the lurching
soft nylon fiddle crabs
are in me

a donkey is bisected by
a checkbook made out to
octagon crab karate bruise sterling

in my weak nightgown tea
I am the quarterback
of jailbait hog crab firecrackers
more candelabra cobra jaws crooning
upside the shed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.