Sunday, October 12, 2008

What Do Pictures Want?

for all the coral blogs in Hungary..




What do fictures want?

A cozy island with Friday
and some lube?

Zelda fighting the beach tribes
with a magic, hovering, telescopic needle?

What could they possible need
in Vowellhalla?

A doily dripping maggot queen
with boys like shot-glasses arranged
around a square?

What does a figliture think it needs?

A Samsion And Belialya pocket-
hunchback monster organizer?

I don't get it.

It just seems strange, all the trouble I'm in,
like having a house with no rooms built
around me by control freaks who neither control
nor freak out very much + tennis.

What do expendicturlings want, anyway?

They want to label my molecules and actions I guess,
because they don't believe in the infinite series,
or the infinite seriousness of my gest..

My Uncle Dick's Name
was Richard Wallace, and in 1923
he set the buffalo free
from the San Francisco Zoo.

Nobody knows that,
and now you do too.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.