Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Jesus

My cat Patchen
had a hairball
that looked like
an electrified
mucosial ambrosial
ram slipper
eel train
lamp

Happy Birthday
Baby Jesus

My wife Kara
made a pot of
beans and rice
and sang and
danced
and said
"Pahoehoe"
all the night

Happy Birthday
Baby Jesus

I know a lady
who wears a tricorne
over each breast for
a brassiere, she also
has a cellphone
buttermaid ceramic
cellphone thing
in her ear
shaped like a tear

Happy Birthday
Baby Jesus

I see little rats
running Ranches
named "Fats"
and their spats
are fine
like gelatinous
frisbee wine
lsd oceanic
coral machines

Happy Birthday
Baby Jesus
Machine

I would put a dollop
of weasel chutney
in your chin divot
if you would just
stop loving

Alphonse Daudet
so much
with you murg chop
fu
and gideon scarab klaxon's
albino nought nought
naughties

Jason
is a pretty girl
behind
that goaly's
mask

Happy Birthday
Crazy Feces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.