Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tikum Mbah Azonga, Cameroon

After watching Clair Denis' wonderful movie Chocolat
with Kara tonight, I did a google search and came up
with what I think is a pretty interesting poem by
Tikum Mbah Azonga of Cameroon. I post some of the contextual
verbiage as well because it has an odd terminology.

Categories: Life Poems & Sorry Poetry
Viewed 223 times
Author: Tikum Mbah Azonga, Cameroon

Poem

SCAPE GOAT


22. Scape goat

People can say whatever they like
It doesn’t bother me one bit
It isn’t because you say the sun is a traitor
That it then becomes one.

I may have crossed the bridge on bike
But is that why I am treated like a hermit?
Instead of blackmailing me, why not see my mentor?
How can any man worth his salt sink so low?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Irrony Observes The Earthing.